Helping people.. but what about those darned rules?

in Motorola 28.07.2017 10:24
von JoeClark • 249 Beiträge

They're not doing that for themselves, they're doing that for the greater good of all the people here. I'm sure you can understand that when it comes to helping people.. but what about those darned rules?
They are used to govern this place and to make sure there's a certain order. Every place you'll ever go to has certain rules. It starts with the rules established in the law of your country. And depending on the place you go there are certain additional rules that you must follow, like dress nicely if you go to a fancy restaurant (try to get in with sandals and shorts and you know what I'm talking about.. I have firsthand experience in that area). To make an analogy.. this forum is another fancy place. There are many forums out there dedicated to DVD backups and video processing in general. This place has never aimed to become the biggest, in fact we're quite content not being the largest board out there. Our aim is to put quality over quantity. This is a high goal, and one we have to work to attain each and every day.
Thanks

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=52597

Website builder video

nach oben springen

RE: Helping people.. but what about those darned rules?

in Motorola 23.09.2017 11:26
von DannyTphotouk • 9 Beiträge

Perfect Written Article.
Bristol Wedding Photographer

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: quang15lt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25266 Themen und 181238 Beiträge.