Krankenwagensirene

in Klingeltöne 02.11.2004 22:56
von MaWaHe • Besucher | 8.568 Beiträge
hallo,
schaut doch mal unter "von user für user" nach.
da hatte ich schon jede menge sirenen von polizei, krankenwagen, u-booten ect. gepostet.
in allen klingeltonarten.
vielleicht ist da ja das richtige bei.......

nach oben springen

Krankenwagensirene

in Klingeltöne 06.11.2004 19:43
von Afri • Besucher | 7 Beiträge
Wer kann mir dazu Vibration und blaues Led machen? ich bekomms nicht hin, bin ja schon froh das ich nen ton hinbekommen habe.

Danke

http://www.aviworld.de/upload/Stadthorn2.mmf

nach oben springen

Krankenwagensirene

in Klingeltöne 06.05.2005 21:39
von Darksoldier • Besucher | 82 Beiträge
Habt ihr auch Links für Feuerwehr Kligeltöne?

nach oben springen

RE: Krankenwagensirene

in Klingeltöne 15.06.2017 06:39
von ANAGNOSTOU • 66 Beiträge

The problem is that, although Morgan’s silhouettes aren’t terrible, they’re the polar opposite of what she stands for. The Bravo-lebrity is the epitome of outrageous — and her collection should reflect that bold personality.Women aren’t looking for thousand-dollar frocks and over-the-top cocktail Longchamp Outlet bling to rock on the regular — that’s what Ramona Singer’s True Faith jewelry line is for. Morgan’s fans will likely look elsewhere to purchase their leopard jacquard shorts and halter tops, as both cost nearly $200 a pop.If Morgan is Coach Outlet Store Online looking to improve her style game for her next collection, she may want to take a cue from co-star LuAnn de Lesseps, who seems to have that look-for-less thing down pat.
If you had to rank awards-show red carpets based on coach handbags fashion — which, let’s be honest, is the main reason to watch — the Tonys would probably come in dead last. So it was no surprise when The Post’s theater critic Michael Riedel reported last month that Vogue impresario Anna Wintour michael kors purses was less than pleased with what she saw on Broadway’s big night in 2014.“Let me tell you, it was a disaster,” Wintour told fashion critic Suzy Menkes. “How many mermaid fishtail strapless sequin gowns can we see?”Soon after, the costume designer coach outlet online and American Theatre Wing chairman William Ivey Long enlisted Wintour to join the Tonys team as a fashion consultant. Industry sources told Riedel that Wintour would choose select stars to receive the glamour treatment for Sunday night’s show. For the effort, michael kors handbags the editrix called on Ed Filipowski, president of powerhouse fashion p.r. firm KCD, which represents top luxury brands like Marc Jacobs, Givenchy and Alexander McQueen. Filipowski reportedly made it his mission to get each nominee in the acting categories into free Coach Outlet Store designer clothes.So, was Wintour’s orchestration enough to transform this notoriously blah red carpet into a chic affair? We’ve gathered up a medley of the evening’s looks to determine who flopped — and who brought down the house.
A couple months ago, michael kors bags Satya Twena realized she’d really made it as a milliner: Lady Gaga posted an Instagram of herself wearing one of Twena’s hats.“I had no idea she had my hat!” says Twena, who was on a flight to Paris when the singer Longchamp Outlet posted the picture. When Twena got off the plane, her phone was buzzing. “My Instagram [was] blowing up.”She’d only made four of the hats — a ladylike topper called the Longchamp Bag Monica Boater and made from vintage fabric — and she didn’t know how it’d ended up on the pop star’s head, but she was thrilled it was there.“Lady Gaga has always been my dream customer. When you ask me who I would like to see in my hats, it would be her,” says Twena. “She looked so great wearing it. It was perfect.”
On a surface michael kors outlet clearance level, the relationship I have with this female-centric comedy is not exactly the one relished by some of my (real and metaphoric) sisters. I’ve always found shopping a bit tedious, and as a socialized cis boy growing up in the suburbs, Longchamp Handbags there was never a potent drive to wear — at least outside my head — the plaid skirts, sheer shirts, knee-high socks and mini backpacks the film made into trendy must-haves.Thankfully, there was Christian, Cher’s crush, the Cake Boy with timeless Longchamp style that took a back seat. As a gay man who was closeted until the age of 17, it’s impossible to fully articulate my appreciation for his role — a homosexual teen free of identity struggle, who unabashedly dressed better than coach outlet the prettiest girls and who was accepted by all of his peers. The voluminous pleated pants and tucked-in tees I champion now are no doubt a subconscious ode to the would-be James Jean.“He always wants things to be beautiful and interesting,” Coach Bags Cher says of her friend in a series of sweet epiphanies at the end. This is why, two decades later, “Clueless” still resonates: I don’t care what anyone says — she was talking about me.
In April, pop star Selena Gomez coach purses posted an Instagram photo of herself in a supersexy, black one-piece swimsuit while on vacation in Mexico. She captioned it: “I love being happy with me yall #theresmoretolove.” The photo went viral, racking up 1.5 million likes — in part because Longchamp Bags it was a bold response to snarky comments that had been swirling about her weight. But it also begged the question: Where’d she get that hot suit? It wasn’t Dolce & Gabbana or even Victoria’s Secret. It was Mint Swim, a coach factory little-known swimwear line designed by Draya Michele, one of the stars of the outrageous VH1 reality series, “Basketball Wives LA.”“[When] Selena’s stylist called me and requested one or two swimsuits, I was in shock,” Michele, 30, tells The Post. “I was michael kors outlet like, ‘No, I am going to send her a whole box of bathing suits.’ The next thing I know, she posted photos on Instagram. From there, more demands started to come in.”Since 2011, Michele has been making a name for herself michael kors as the former video vixen whom no one wanted around their husband on “Basketball Wives LA.”Despite the fact that she’s not married to a basketball player and has, in fact, been single since the show’s start, Michele made her way onto Longchamp Sale the program thanks to her friendship with Gloria Govan, the wife of Matt Barnes, a forward with the Memphis Grizzlies. VH1 execs took notice, even if the other wives were less impressed with her reputation for bedding ballplayers.(When TV host Wendy michael kors outlet online Williams asked her in 2011 about an allegation she had sex with three basketball players in one night, Michele responded: “I haven’t even been with three basketball players in the same month, let alone day. I space them out.”)And like many coach factory outlet reality stars’ side projects, Michele’s swimwear collection started off as a punchline on the show. But now that Gomez, Kylie Jenner and Zendaya Coleman are all fans of her suggestive bikinis, sexy one-pieces and barely-there cover-ups (priced from $37 to $150 michael kors outlet online sale at mint-swim.com), she’s well on her way to becoming a true business mogul.

Bags Outlet Sale:
Longchamp Le Pliage
Longchamp Bag Sale
Longchamp Purses
Longchamp Backpack

nach oben springen

Besucher
1 Mitglied und 5 Gäste sind Online:
Medo Eldally

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: quang15lt
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 25266 Themen und 181162 Beiträge.